Over the last 18 months or so, I’ve been able to push content out across numerous platforms. I’ve really enjoyed creating various podcasts throughout this time. I set out the five seasons’ worth of podcast content which I hope you enjoy.
- My first season of Done Deal podcasts started with explaining the Nike, New Balance and Liverpool FC High Court dispute.
- Season two included my Talk at Google, speaking about the football industry and my Done Deal book.
- I then launched season three which included two standalone YouTube and podcast courses; The Football Industry Uncovered and How to Build a Career in Sport.
- Over the last six months, myself and Omar from 21st Club have started The Dan & Omar Show where we discuss topical football issues.
- More recently, I have been chatting alongside Ehsen Shah on Clubhouse and speaking with plenty of industry insiders on the way sport really works.